Life Group

At our church, we use small group ministry to develop relationships with other Christians, learn more about the Bible, and grow closer to Jesus Christ. We call these small groups, "Life Groups." The name is appropriate because Life Groups offer richness, depth, connection, warmth, safety, nurture, growth, and meaning. They are all about relationship. They grow organically and help us become more deeply rooted in Christ.

So, my Life Group friends, I've gotta tell you...I am missing you and our time together each week. I can't wait to see all of you on June 11. Zac will be back, and we can start afresh with something different and new now that the Gospel of Mark is behind us.

I am sure that Zac has several ideas about where to go next with our group, and I am sure several of you do, as well. So, I invite you to tell us: "What's most important to you?" "What would draw you closer to Christ?" "What do you need most right now from your Life Group?"

You can respond here or send the two of us an email with your thoughts. I've also included a poll, if you prefer that method of feedback.

I love you all and look forward to our time together next week.

Yours in Christ,
Danny

Comments

  1. I agree, I have been missing our Thursday Night Life Group. I can't wait til Thursday.

    See you at Church.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan- I was writing to see about your interest in submitting a few articles to our new site SmallGroupExchange.com

    Feel free to check out the site and if you might be interested, please contact me and I'll give you more details. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you embracing your Life Group and all it has to offer. I know for Jen and I, that our Life Group has been essential to our survival as a family - especially being away from our extended family while living in Dallas, TX. Keep up the good work... love the blogs. Later

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts